Tranen is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all of its employees and subcontractors, as well as providing for the safety of its customers, clients and the general public, in accordance with the duty of care as outlined in the Occupational Safety and Health Act (1984) and Regulations through:
- providing safe systems of work (including risk assessments, safe work procedures, job health and safety assessments, etc.);
- ensuring all parties understand their responsibilities for the provision and maintenance of a safe working environment;
- providing appropriate documentation, induction, training and supervision;
- ensuring communication, consultation and co-operation with all parties concerned;
- provision of appropriate personal protection;
- provision of safe equipment and materials; and
- regular review of the safety system.
Our safety system has been accredited by the third-party Cm3 and BROWZ safety management systems, and also by various major clients.